Friday, February 12, 2010

Family tree/ importance


I was hopeing better for my importance montage but I don't really think that I did too much better. I do like how the carving blends in with the background and the idea of a tree with all the important things to me in it
1. Tree & Coulds: I chose the Tree and clouds/ forest background in the first place because nature is very important to me.
2. old family portraits: I chose these because I believe that the past makes you who you are today and also family is one of the most important things in my life.
3. carving: it also symbolizes importance of family because a family member in Montana carved it
4. friends: I also have pictures of friends mixed in my tree because even though in the future you might not see them as much they helped shape you into the person that you are.
5. pets: I put a few pictures on my pets in because I love animals and I'm thinking of persuing something with animals in my future
6. Logo: Lastly I put my work logo in because I think it made me a more responsible person and its a big part of my life at this time because I work so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment