Friday, February 12, 2010

Work Motage

This montage is focused on Martinizing Dry Cleaners. The main reason I chose to do it on Martinizing is because in the time period we had to take pictures I worked everyday accept for one, so I figured why not. Another reason is because I spend a lot of time there and even though I dont enjoy working so much I'm happy that I do have a job. Once I started taking picture I started realizing more and more that there weren't many options in what I could do since the store that I work at isn't too intresting. I don't really like this montage much because even though all of my items are realted I feel like they just don't fit well in the image together. I'm hoping that my next montage will look better than this one due to the fact that my next one is going to be on important things in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment