Friday, February 19, 2010

repulsive#2

At first glance I think this picture looks attractive because of the bright colors and differant things going on but once I looked at it I started noticing more and more things that can make it repulsive. The first I noticed was all the exaust coming from the red car, even though it looks cool and adds to the picture its so bland and also isnt good for the environment. another thing that I think looks attractive at first glance is all the bright colors like the green neons around the gas station, the vaccumm tops, and the stop lights. they can be attractive because they're naturally so bright but on thr otherhand they just seem fake and artificial and can sort of leave you with an uneasy feeling since everything else is calm.

No comments:

Post a Comment