Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Color on the Couch(4) Yellow/ Black (contrast)

The first thing I did when I edited this picture was make the background more black and white, and blured it. I also sharpened the cat and used the dodge tool to help the yellow in the eyes stick out more. When I took this picture I liked how much the lack contrated with the yellow once I looked up the differant meaning for the colors together I was happy with what the picture itself can stand for .Many people associate yellow with happiness but yellowcan also be the color of deceit and the contrast of black with yellow gives this picture a very strong feel because of the differant things that black associate with power, elegance, formality, death, evil, and mystery which I think can be looked at in this picture depending on how you see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment